[TowerTalk] Best Way To Clean Copper Ground Wire for Erico Cadweld Conne

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Best Way To Clean Copper Ground Wire for Erico Cadweld Connection - Thank You For Your Comments....
From: "WA7NE" <WA7NE@att.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2020 09:19:02 -0700
All of the replies have been very helpful and I've learned a few things from
those.   I won't worry so much about a bit of tarnish using Cadweld.  And,
many great suggestions for removing tarnish whenever I want to make
mechanical connections.

Love this site for all of the insightful and helpful comments that are
shared here.

Tnx,

Wayne