[TowerTalk] Cleaning out the yard

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cleaning out the yard
From: kj6y--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2019 16:32:32 +0000 (UTC)
After more than 50 years of antenna work,  I am trying to clear out all the
surplus aluminum, hardware and scrape metal.

I have an abundance of aluminum booms and elements from antennas like TH6DXX,
204BA, etc and Mosley.I have tower hardware like Tri-Ex and US Tower coax arms,
 Guy wire insulators, some replacement pulleys.I have several antennas in good
condition.  Cushcraft A3S, Wilson 3 el Tribander, Optibeam 10-15 dual bander,
Hygain TH3. and an assortment of VHF and UHF antenna.I have some new and used
LMR-600 cable and some used hard line and new connectors.I have a large amount
of used Hygain rotors and controls.  The rotors are not working and need to be
refurbished or used for parts.
If there is anything you need, let me know and I'll see if I have it.Prices are
negotiable.
I would like to see this reused rather than go for scrape metal.Some items can
be shipped but the larger pieces are pick up only.. Woodland Hills, CA
Skip Bolnick, KJ6YCommunications Service Cowww.kj6y.com818-522-5421