Re: [TowerTalk] time to modernize the reflector

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] time to modernize the reflector
From: Tom_N2SR via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 09:54:54 +0000 (UTC)
 Don't we need to get to the 20th century before we move on to the 21st?
Most people here have high speed internet, modern radios, modern TVs, and even
modern smart phones.   Many even do the new fancy digital modes.
WHY do we have to be held back with a "spark gap" version of communications
here?
Tom, N2SR

    On Monday, August 26, 2019, 12:51:41 AM EDT, Glenn Pritchard