Re: [TowerTalk] rack for aluminum tubing

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] rack for aluminum tubing
From: Bryan Swadener via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 22:39:12 +0000 (UTC)
I welded together some steel 1/8" wall square tubing into L-brackets w/
diagonal braces and lag screwed them to the outside wall of my garage, under my
car port. They hold a yuuge amount of heavy aluminum tubing, steel pipe, etc.
(photo).
OK so, they're not wood. They're STRONG and were cheap/easy to build.
Bryan WA7PRC