[TowerTalk] FS: Rohn 55G Near Nashville, TN

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] FS: Rohn 55G Near Nashville, TN
From: Robin Midgett <K4IDC@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 12:05:50 -0500
I have the following used Rohn 55G tower sections & accessories available
for sale:

7 straight sections, no issues $165 each

2 sections with stub ends cut off; 1 at ~7 feet, 1 at ~9'6"; socket ends of
these two sections are very good, no issues $80 each

1 section with a single bent leg at stub end; could be made whole again or
cut off & drilled to make a section of ~8' $100

2 TB55 torque brackets, one set of torque arms with guy cables & insulators
$200

1 flat base plate $100

$1650 ca$h for all. I can deliver within a reasonable drive of Nashville,
TN.

I have the materials and skills to repair the damaged sections including
hot dip galvanizing at the buyer's choice. Photos available, please contact
me off list.

Robin Midgett K4IDC