[TowerTalk] Re. Guying a Self supporting Tower Beyond the Height of Self

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re. Guying a Self supporting Tower Beyond the Height of Self Support
From: jrquark <jamesforsman@me.com>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2018 13:36:10 -0400
Wow, thank you all that responded!

Excellent suggestions, cautions and descriptions of personal experiences.

I’m off to rent a backhoe, starting to build the rebar cages.  Once done, I
will arrange for a tall crane, a concrete pumper and the climber.

Thanks to Charles, GC, Chick, Bob, John, Dave, Bill, and Ray for their

Hope to chat on the air, when all is said and done.

Jim - K7BIE &
Linda - K7POO