Re: [TowerTalk] A-577 guy anchors

To: Towertalk Reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] A-577 guy anchors
From: Steve Maki <lists@oakcom.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 18:09:17 -0500
I've handled this situation a couple different ways. I usually like to keep the equalizer plate(s) a little higher off the ground, so use a couple of 3' long parallel angles or plates, attached with a single large bolt in the anchor head, and a single large bolt with appropriate spacers to a single equalizer plate, to which the jaw end of turnbuckles are attached.

-Steve K8LX