[TowerTalk] Need help in Identifying a Radio Works Line Isolator

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Need help in Identifying a Radio Works Line Isolator
From: Bill <bmarx@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2016 15:34:35 -0400
I tried writing the company but no response. Can anyone help?

I have a Line Isolator from an SK estate, and while I know it is an older Radio Works I can't tell for sure what it is. It has the dimensions of the B4-2K.

I can read "CW BEAM 80(?) Special" ...I think it says on the label with a phone number of 804 484-0140.. The Serial number looks to be 942011.

I tried the site and it looks just like their B4-2K series it has different numbers.

Does anyone have one with similar wording? Is it a B4-2K or is it from one of their antennas?

Bill W2CQ