Re: [TowerTalk] 80 meter inv V

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 80 meter inv V
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 13:59:31 -0500
I am not sure what you are trying to accomplish but just be aware that the
dipole orientation will effect the results.

John KK9A

To:     Ham - Tower Talk <towertalk@contesting.com>
From:   Robert Harmon <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date:   Fri, 28 Aug 2015 10:33:15 -0700

Jim,

I see your point.  I have easy to install (and extend up in the air)
telescoping supports for the ends of the V.
I've  found I can go from 10 feet to 38 feet with them.  I am going to
test the
antenna at 10 foot high
ends and then 38 foot high ends.   I have a ZL friend in New Zealand that
will
give me the signal
differences.  It will be a fun test to see what happens.  I have a big
Johnson
matchbox in line to
match any increase in SWR.

Thanks to you and Marsh for the info.  I will let you know the results.

73
Bob
K6UJ