[TowerTalk] HFTA and Delta loop

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] HFTA and Delta loop
From: LY2KZ <vytenis.sciucka@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 16:40:33 +0200
Hello guys,

Before starting antenna building I would like to compare its performance for domestic i.e. for European QSOs with HFTA. That is Delta Loop. But first, I do not know is HFTA designed for this antenna type at all and second, I will probably need to create some kind of antenna file which should be imported into HFTA. I have never did that and have no idea how should I do it. With VOA?
The band of interest is 40m and reference antenna is 3el beam.
Any share with experience and suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you

--
Vytenis
LY2KZ