Re: [TowerTalk] Tilt winch article

To: Jim Lux <jimlux@earthlink.net>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tilt winch article
From: Jon Pearl - W4ABC <jonpearl@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2014 09:30:00 -0500
Hi Jim,

One of the better manufacturer sites giving some insight into the choices available to you for a given job at hand is the Dutton-Lainson Company <http://www.dutton-lainson.com/categories.php?cat=15>. They offer electric, brake, worm-gear & pulling winches, along with a host of spare parts and a 5 year warranty on most winches. If you click on a given winch at the site, a comparison table is available to you. The table can and will change, given the type of winch selected for comparison.

http://www.dutton-lainson.com/categories.php?cat=15

73,

Jon Pearl - W4ABC
www.w4abc.com