Re: [TowerTalk] 40M/80M Vertical Choice - second attempt

To: "'Grant Saviers'" <grants2@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 40M/80M Vertical Choice - second attempt
From: "Clint Talmadge W5CPT" <w5cpt@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 18:08:43 -0500
The adding of top loading to the HF2 is out because I do not want guys. If I
could put up with guys I would have gone for the MFJ-1793 - top loading and
20 meters - but it MUST be guyed.  I am not that concerned about the narrow
BW on 80M as I will tune it to the DX portion of the band and leave it
there.  I have a trapped dipole for chatting with the KY Morning Crew if I
want to.

Clint Talmadge - W5CPT