Re: [TowerTalk] airline travel with antenna(s) in a golf

To: Craig Clark <jcclark@myfairpoint.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] airline travel with antenna(s) in a golf
From: Michael Goins <wmgoins@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 08:08:51 -0500
And I - for one - wouldn't really like to be standing in an airport in
Nairobi trying to explain why I had tried to mislead some overworked,
underpaid, doesn't-particularly-like-Americans anyway security personnel
about what I had in a golf bag.

Mike, k5wmg
Pipe Creek, Texas
Fast cars, slow boats, big dogs, old trucks, little radios, and summers off
to write