Re: [TowerTalk] SPG Box Coax Seals

To: Jerry <grf@uneedspeed.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SPG Box Coax Seals
From: Joe - WDØM <wd0m@wd0m.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 13:45:07 -0700
I use Plasti Dip - works great, and fills in all the gaps.  Easily
removable.  You can find it at Ace hardware or Home Depot.

http://www.plastidip.com/

You can see how I installed it on the NEMA fiberglass junction box - go
to my web page:

http://www.wd0m.com

Click on "Ham Radio", then "Lightning Protection System"....the image is
about 2/3rds down the page.

73

Joe
WDØM