[TowerTalk] Who was the ham in Oregon with the heavy duty tower sections

To: Tower Forum <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Who was the ham in Oregon with the heavy duty tower sections for sale?
From: Jon M Knodel <jknodel@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 15:08:02 -0700
I found a ham in Oregon that had heavy duty, commercial tower sections (I dont
remember the tower brand, just that it was self supporting) for (I think)
$100/section.  It seems he had a huge surplus and a nice website showing them.
Does this ring a bell with anyone?  Any help in getting his contact info would
be appreciated.  Thanks.

Jon N7XW

ps, the SteppIR is sold pending payment.