Re: [TowerTalk] Loop vs Dipole...I'm original "asker"

To: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Loop vs Dipole...I'm original "asker"
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 00:52:00 -0400
Hi Jim --  I apologize, but I did not find the description of that
particular
antenna you had in Chicago.  Could you give me a better clue to its
location?

Sidebar: -- working in the sound reinforcement business, did you
ever come across  Bob Betts - N1KPR - in Connecticut - who now
works for SoundSphere and who used to work for Bozak some
time in a former life?    He designs speakers for public address
systems, especially large arenas.

Happy trails and 73.    ----  Richards - K8JHR ----

. If you follow the link on my qrz.com listing,