Re: [TowerTalk] monobanders for 15 and 20 mts

To: cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] monobanders for 15 and 20 mts
From: Jim Vining <n8jv@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 14:19:51 -0400

Hello Jorge,

I have had monobanders, stacked monobanders and I now use a KLM KT34xa at 85 feet. In my opinion, I would stick with the TH-7dx, if I were you. For the amount of gain (small) that you are going to get, the $$'s , work putting up and the extra maintenance that you will be required to do, is just not worth it. The TH-7dx is a solid performer and you
will be hard pressed to beat it. My opinion for what it is worth...........

                                                        Jim  N8JV