Re: [TowerTalk] FIRST TOWER UP AND LOOKING GORGEOUS

To: "Roger \(K8RI\)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>, "Hardy Landskov" <n7rt@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FIRST TOWER UP AND LOOKING GORGEOUS
From: "WA3GIN" <wa3gin@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 08:07:07 -0400
I have a good friend that worked 100 countries with a five element 6m beam
on top his 30ft mast.  A good operator doesn't need a 200ft tower with a
five stack to have a good time in this hobby!

Does anyone remember DX station built in Callio, VA  Multiple 220ft rotating
towers, seperate building for the contesters, etc.  After the million dollar
station and used a few times the fella sold it all and took up drag racing!

Enjoy that 30ft tower ;-)

Dave,
wa3gin