Re: [TowerTalk] trylon stg cost

To: "bill rubin" <brubin2010@gmail.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] trylon stg cost
From: "Dan Letkeman" <danletkeman@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 16:13:36 -0500
I need to have something around 140' for wireless network backhaul.  I
have already done the path costs, and I have my location set.  We
currently have an older 112' free standing tower at this location, but
we need to add more antenna's, which this tower cannot handle.    We
will be installing three 2' dish's, and two 3' dishes at heights of
80-140'.

Yes they are very close to the Rohn series, but can handle much more
wind loading.  I would think the cost would be about the same between
the two.

Do you have an example price for a Rohn tower?  I was expecting to pay
as little as $15000 and as much as $22000, installed.

Thanks,
Dan.