Re: [TowerTalk] [Antennas] LB Cebik

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Antennas] LB Cebik
From: "Jeff Carter" <towertalk@hidden-valley.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 21:51:32 -0400
That's the general consensus.

>From what I gather, the AntennaX folks actually own the domain, and
since they're selling a CD of the data it's in their interest to keep
it active and I hope they do.

If the data ever goes public domain and/or I can get permission, I
will host it on my site as a continuing tribute.  I never met Mr.
Cebik in person, but he really helped me a lot through his site.  I
can't imagine not having it for a reference.

The only way it would go away is if the owners decided that they no
longer wanted to host it but also refused to grant anyone permission
to put it up elsewhere.  That wouldn't make sense, but stranger things
have happened in the name of Intellectual Property.

Jeff/KD4RBG