Re: [TowerTalk] How tall is that tower?

To: jeremy-ca <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How tall is that tower?
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 11:40:48 -0700
Carl,

You gotta be kidding.  How boorishly lazy and self-centered can you
possibly be.  It's total crap that only 1% of the people who follow this
reflector can think in metric.  Besides, you're familiar with, for
example, the 80m and 40m bands, right?  You think maybe we should be
calling them the "260 foot band" and "130 foot band"?

Dave   AB7E