Re: [TowerTalk] Why insurance companies hate Florida

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>,"Scott Neader KA9FOX" <ka9fox@qth.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Why insurance companies hate Florida
From: "Jerry Muller" <k0tv@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 17:21:31 -0500
Scott,

Although this list is primarily for the topic you describe, a project
frequently has incidental things related to the project that are not
directly related to the nuts and bolts of the project. Things such as
permits, neighbors, court decisions, and insurance. Although not directly
related, I think this topic could be related to towers as an incidental. Of
course it has taken a life of it's own at this point, but things will simmer
down soon I'm sure.

BTW now that Paul has shut K4JA down, if you're looking for a place to do
M/2 consider K0TV in "Live Free or Die" New Hampshire :-) Paul had a great
station and we looked forward to the competition and miss him.

Best 73,

Jerry, K0TV