[TowerTalk] Open Space Easement

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Open Space Easement
From: "nd8l@juno.com" <nd8l@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 02:13:38 GMT
Jim...

Never heard of such a thing...but I'll bet a
local attorney specializing in real estate law
has.  Might be worth spending a couple of bucks.
Waddayateenk?

Remember, that easement is written in Lawyer...and
unless trained in the Law...few us us can
understand (or are meant to understand) Lawyer.

But the bigger question would be how many California bureaucrats
backsides you would have to kiss before you could cut down
a redwood tree.  Got spotted owls, snail darters, South
Moluccan Wood Mice?

I am frequently amused and amazed by some of the
statements from our Brother Towertalkians regarding
Insurance Policies and Claims...and I speak INsurance.

Any advice you receive on the Reflector probably
won't be admissible as evidence...should you need
to go to trial someday.  But if you need a few yucks,
take some of the responses to your Attorney.

Ray

Message: 9