[TowerTalk] Tri-Ex LM-354HDSP

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex LM-354HDSP
From: "Doug Rehman" <rehman@surveil.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 20:59:49 -0400
I just acquired a Tri-Ex LM-354HDSP with the erection fixture. The tower was
originally purchased sometime between 1999 and 2001; it's serial number is
71489. I have several questions:

1) In researching the tower, I found that Tri-Ex re-engineered their tower
line (stronger steel?) sometime around 2000. While the specifications for
the current LM-354HDSP are on www.tashtowers.com, the V1 specs aren't. Can
anybody give me any idea as to how to determine if this a V1 or V2 tower, or
even if there were ever any changes made to this particular tower?

2) I haven't been able to find a manual online for this tower- does anyone
know of one or have one? (I'd be particularly interested in one from the
1999-2001 time period. I also need the wiring diagram for the electric winch
and associated control circuits.

3) The erection fixture does not have a winch on it; it does have the
parallel plates for mounting two pulleys. Any suggestions for a winch?

Thanks,
Doug
K4DDR