Re: [TowerTalk] Thief

To: "K4SB" <k4sb@bellsouth.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Thief
From: <paul@w8aef.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 18:52:50 -0000
Thanks for the heads up Ed.  It just happens I have both of the thrust
bearings he is looking for.  If he does contact me I will wait until his
funds have cleared my bank before shipping.

Just in case he should contact me, how much should I add to my selling price
so I can send you a check and make you whole?  An off reflector replay will
be appreciated.

de Paul, W8AEF