Re: [TowerTalk] HF Beams/Rotors

To: "guy driver" <guydriver@msn.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HF Beams/Rotors
From: Joe - WDØM <WD0M@centurytel.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 11:52:58 -0600
Guy

I find it hard to see how you could "disagree" with me - you weren't at my
home to see the lousy workmanship of the product I received.  At least I
don't THINK you were there.  You may have a different opinion or a
different experience based upon your personal situation.  I grant you
that.  But I don't see how you could disagree with my recounting of my
experience.

Its not at all difficult to see how "two people can get opposite
feelings".  The product I received was poorly made - I still have the
pictures I sent to Mosley verifying that, should you like to see them -
pictures and a letter to which they never responded.  No one from Mosley
would return phone calls or answer letters or e-mail.

I've owned several Mosley products over my 44 years as a ham.  Other
antennas were fine.  The Pro57B-40 was a decent performer, but the material
workmanship and customer service was the worst I've encountered with a ham
radio product and company.

I'm pleased that you had a good experience.  That's how ALL customers
should be treated, whatever the company or product.

73,
Joe
WDØM