[TowerTalk] From EI5FQB

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] From EI5FQB
From: "Clifford Beck" <ei5fqb@oceanfree.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 14:42:46 -0000
Dear Sir or Madam,

I have some heavy coax low loss cable and I do not know the resistance value of
the cable?

Can you please help me from the information I have given you below. I was told
90 Ohms one time but not sure. I want to use this coax with a three element
beam for 10 meters or any other aerial that I would like to experiment with.

Inner conductor small (d)  0.066".
Diameter of Helical Polythene Filament around inner conductor 0.070".
Inside diameter of polythene tube Large (D) 0.200".
Outside diameter of polythene tube Large (D) 0.265".
Screen consists of copper foil 0.002" thick laid on dielectric tube plus copper
braid next to outer jacket.
Outside diameter of jacket 0.385".

I look forward to your email and thank you for your help.

73's

Clifford Beck.
Ireland.
EI5FQB.