RE: [TowerTalk] Broken 25G new question.

To: darrougj@onid.orst.edu, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Broken 25G new question.
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 11:44:39 -0400
In a message dated 7/9/2004 11:15:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time, "Jim Darrough"
<darrougj@onid.orst.edu> writes:

>Why not use "Pour Stone" or some other polymer-based concrete filler
>material? That stuff is very strong, sets up quickly, and is water-based.

I'm sure there are lots of suitable materials - I'm not familiar with the ones
you mentioned.

I guess the point is that just about anything will work. There's no way for the
bolts to pull out anyway since they're under compression so I wouldn't get too
concerned about which one to use.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TOWER TECH