[Towertalk] Base Plate, 58"sky Needle Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Base Plate, 58"sky Needle Tower
From: kb5my@starband.net (Dan Hammill)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 13:48:08 -0800

No, he can't.  UST doesn't make Sky Needle towers.  Those were
Tri-Ex products.  His best bet is to contact Tashjian Towers.
According to the web site, Karl Tashjian was the design engineer
at Tri-Ex for about 15 years, so he might know a lot more about
the Sky Needle series that anyone at UST.

BR,
Dan  KB5MY/6