[Towertalk] Buying nuts and bolts - Rationalized gouging

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Buying nuts and bolts - Rationalized gouging
From: htodd@twofifty.com (Hisashi T Fujinaka)
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 15:49:49 -0700 (PDT)
On small-quantity oddball hardware, why should they think you're going to
do repeat business?

Also, I paid $8/bolt for some stainless steel hardware. The way I figured
it, how many do I need to buy in a lifetime? 4 now and 4 more later? How
cheap do I have to be to be a ham?

What does this have to do with towers?

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd@twofifty.com
BSEE (6/86) + BSChem (3/95) + BAEnglish (8/95) + $2.50 = mocha latte