[TowerTalk] FCC

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FCC
From: Al Crespo" <nh7a@arrl.net (Al Crespo)
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 14:51:47 -0000
The FCC has passed the buck.
 They gave us some nice language like people can go operate anywhere but
where they reside. That is very good ammunition as to why we need
legislation to allow us to operate and provide a public service when called
upon to do so.
The league is going to have an uphill battle and will need all the help it
can get to lobby Congress. That  means the amateur community, and that means
YOU, will be needed at the correct time to contact  their congress person.
Let's keep the BS off this reflector about this issue, as we don't need more
preaching to the choir.
73, Al

AN Wireless Self Supporting Towers are now available!  Windloading tables,
foundation diagrams and charts, along with full details are now at the
AN Wireless Web site:  http://www.ANWireless.com

-----