[TowerTalk] Tower height question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower height question
From: n4kg@juno.com (n4kg@juno.com)
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 22:54:36 -0600
To fully answer your question, one needs to know the
relative position of your 'shack' and the tower, i.e.
is the shack in the basement, first floor, second floor,
adjacent to the tower, or on the opposite end of the house.
Each case will be different.  The solution to any problem
begins with a *complete* and  *accurate* description
of the problem.

Generally speaking, it is best to bring the feedlines and
rotor cable down to ground level and run them on / in the
ground to the house.  The rest depends on where the
shack is in the house.

Tom  N4KG