[TowerTalk] New book announcement two

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] New book announcement two
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 09:51:53 EDT
    Sorry! Here's the skinny.

Cheers,   Steve    K7LXC
Tower Tech

**** ANNOUNCEMENT ****

NEW BOOK RELEASE
Ham WorkShop - Volume 1

Announcing the the new Ham WorkShop Volume 1 which is an 18-chapter
publication by antenneX filled with a variety of "RADIO-STUFF" of value to
almost everyone in amateur radio from Novice to Extra and those just
beginning to take up this special hobby. This includes subjects, but not
limited to: use of test equipment and clever, inexpensive ways to build some
of your own, using PVC to build towers and other components, making your own
pre-amp, ingenious way to make an economic transmitter keying system to help
tune up that antenna, etc. In addition to the various and wide variety of
"how-to" chapters, you will find a pile of useful "Tech Tips" and "Tech
Thoughts" for quickie references of ways and means to do things in the
workshop. It will help readers become more familiar with the technical
jargon and the fun side of this exciting and most rewarding hobby.

For more info about this exciting new publication, goto:
http://www.antennex.com/Sshack/hws/hws1.htm

And, if you haven't been to our BookShelf in a while, be sure to
check out the many other books available:
http://www.antennex.com/Sshack/books.htm

Hope to see you soon and thanks for your time!

Best reGARDS,

Jack L. Stone, Publisher
antenneX Online Magazine
http://www.antennex.com