[TowerTalk] Hy-Gain 205CA Frequemcy Settings

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hy-Gain 205CA Frequemcy Settings
From: tacox@concentric.net (Terry A. Cox)
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 11:06:55 -0500
TNX for the quick replies from Ted, Bill, Matt & Chuck!  I have looked at the
optional settings that are currently on the Hy-Gain page, and there are only two
variations given for 20 meters; one for CW and one for SSB.  I get the
impression there was at one time a "low SSB" variation.  After reexamining the
coverage for the SSB settings, I guess I can go with them.  I was just looking
for a better fit for a center frequency of 14.200 MHz rather than the 14.250 CF
supported by the standard SSB settings..

Thanks to all again,  Terry

--
Terry A. Cox - KB4KA - Collierville, TN
e-mail to tacox@concentric.net