[TowerTalk] High Antenna

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] High Antenna
From: windev@inetmarket.com (Gerry Hull)
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 09:03:08 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Rick,

No direct comment yet, but will have some feedback after CQWW SSB.  I'm
going to be at CI9DH in New Brunswick, where we just put up a 7el 10 on
a 48' boom at 100'.  We are also going to have 5 el. at 75' and 5 el. at
30 ft.  We certainly feel the 100' height is too high for F2 except for
Asia and Pac, but it should be awesome for backscatter and tropo into
the U.S.  Will post how it worked after the contest.

-Gerry, W1VE/VE1RM