[TowerTalk] Tri-Ex LM-470D

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex LM-470D
From: seay@Alaska.NET (Del Seay, KL7HF)
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 11:15:33 -0800 (AKDT)
Note that stresses on the house foundation should be taken into account
with a tower base that close. I would think that the house bracket might
tend to assure that the forces were in the same plane. If not, the
force from the tower base could conceivably cause the house foundation
to fail.
Any structural engineers on here have an opinion?
de KL7HF