Element corrections for modeling?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Element corrections for modeling?
From: rhealy@mdsroc.com (Rus Healy)
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 1996 10:02:12 -0400 (EDT)
Anyone here have the element corrections for properly modeling Cushcraft
VHF/UHF Yagis like the 3219, 220B and 424B? My 220B doesn't match the
Cushcraft documentation (all the element lengths are way off), so I want
to know what's going on with it. With no correction cranked into EZNEC,
the antenna shows over 16 dBi gain in free space, but lousy (12 dB) F/B.
I'm sure that if I crank in the element-length correction I'll get more
realistic results.

TIA.

--73, Rus

Rus Healy, NJ2L