Re: Topband: Top Band Conditions, Mar. 4, 2024

To: Steve Harrison <k0xp@k0xp.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Top Band Conditions, Mar. 4, 2024
From: Rob Van Geen <rvangeen@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 21:26:24 -1000
Hi, Steve
I enjoyed reading your QRZ bio.. Raising "antlers" on your desert "spread".
I love it!

JN1ILK seems to do a pretty good job at spotting 160 DX around Oceania:
https://www.reversebeacon.net/main.php?zoom=41.95,156.11,0.80&rows=100&max_age=10,months&bands=160&modes=cw&spot_types=1&spotter_call=JN1ILK&continent_dx=OC&hide=distance_mi,map

73 & GUD DX!
Aloha
Rob - NH6V