Re: Topband: 160 FT8

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 160 FT8
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 22:44:29 -0500

On 2/19/2024 10:22 PM, n4is@comcast.net wrote:
> Yes, I can earn  a 80m CW DXCC,  80m PHONE DXCC, 80m DIGITAL DXCC,

What makes you say that?

I have reviewed the DXCC rules, the DXCC (paper) application, the
Online DXCC Application, and the LotW DXCC Application and in none
of them do I find *any* reference to mode endorsements for *any*
of the single band DXCC Awards.  The only reference to endorsements
for the single band DXCC are for number of "countries" and that
applies to all single band awards.

Rule 5 speaks to the matter of endorsements for single band awards
and the only difference between 160/80/VHF/UHF and 40-10 is the
steps at which endorsement stickers are issued.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV