Topband: Trasn-polar EU condx

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Trasn-polar EU condx
From: "Karin Johnson" <karinann@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 13:29:43 -0500
Hello Group:
I feel your pain on band conditions.  Although I have a meager
antenna system, here I can't complain too much.  But try living
in Florida, where it appears that there is a Faraday shield around
the state when it comes to propagation from European higher latitudes.
I even got up early (6AM local) a couple of days ago to see if there
might be some early morning propagation to the west coast of the U.S.
Nothing.
Oh well as someone already mentioned, Hope springs eternal.
Regards,
Karin Anne Johnson K3UU
Palm Harbor, Florida