Re: Topband: Inv L Radiation Patterns?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Inv L Radiation Patterns?
From: Charles Morrison <charles.morrison.n1rr@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 21:59:30 -0500
The modeling i’ve seen plus my own has been +\~ 1 to 2dB for 50 - 70 ft
vertical sections

-Charlie N1RR

401-742-7240 <(401)%20742-7240>  8AM - 9PM

*E-mail*: n1rr@n1rr.com

*Website*: www.n1rr.com

*Youtube channel*: NovemberOne RomeoRomeo

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPDzEf57Ad80cVKOiLZLB7w/videos