Re: Topband: Topband Digest, Vol 252, Issue 13

To: topband@contesting.com, k1xx@k1xx.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Topband Digest, Vol 252, Issue 13
From: ko7i <ko7i@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 09:36:25 -0800
I suggest you take a look at the VE6WZ YouTube video's he recently posted. I
was able to buy the complete parts build for 10 preamps for $300. Vy 73, de
KO7I Sent from my Galaxy
Message: 1Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 10:44:50 -0500From: K1XX <k1xx@k1xx.com>To:
topband@contesting.comSubject: Topband: Want to buy HIZ preampsMessage-ID:
<0D7EDF64-6FE3-4B5C-9C73-1CE1D5741DD5@k1xx.com>Content-Type: text/plain;
charset=utf-8At the PJ4K contest station on Bonaire, we have a pair of YCCC
receiving arrays for 160/80. We are considering upgrading the preamps on one of
these arrays. To keep this message relatively short, I won't go into all the
background. But, I am looking for a set (10 preamps) of the HIZ-AMP-PLUS. I am
well aware of a number of other options, and we're looking at them too. I
thought, however, that I'd at least try a "hail Mary" message here.Please reply
direct to me.73 Charlie, k1xx------------------------------Subject: Digest