Topband: Tomor Leste 4W8X

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Tomor Leste 4W8X
From: Hans Hjelmström <sm6cvx@hjelmstrom.se>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 19:16:53 +0100
THANKS Dieter for being on top band CW. Top band is almost ( like 6 meters )
destroyed /killed by FT 8.

Real pleasure to listen to you and friends running CW, especially on top band.
GREAT.
Understanding,,,how you dig out signals in qsb and qrn.And knowledge about
conditions
to different areas.Thats Ham radio for ME.
’
Agree ,I have never and will never work FT 8,because I also love to do it
myself.
BUT I accept ,of course, that others,enjoy the PC business.

I am sure.Before expedition ends, most Hams that like top band CW have worked
you and the other expeditioners.   THANKS also for putting so much money in to
help us.

Kind regards

Hans  SM6CVX