Re: Topband: Solar Cycle 25 Update - Presented by Carl Luetzelschwab, K9

To: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>, "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Solar Cycle 25 Update - Presented by Carl Luetzelschwab, K9LA
From: Gene Smar via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 15:19:41 +0000 (UTC)
Mike:
My best wishes to you for a successful recovery.

73 deGene Smar AD3F

Sent from my Radio Shack TRS-80 model 100 laptop

  On Tue, Nov 14, 2023 at 8:52 PM, Mike Waters<mikewate@gmail.com> wrote:   I'd
kind of like a recording too, if one exists. I went to a hospital for a
stress test this morning expecting to go right home afterwards. But here am
in the hospital room after they put a stent in a coronary artery. :-)

73 Mike
W0BTU