Re: Topband: 4W8X - top band

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>, Emir Memic <emir.memic@emssolutions.at>
Subject: Re: Topband: 4W8X - top band
From: Wes Stewart via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 22:00:09 +0000 (UTC)
 I was copying you Q4-Q5 and calling yesterday near my sunrise (~13:50Z)
Unfortunately, all of Japan seemed to be calling too.  I could see their pileup
on my bandscope.
But I had to do a family errand and had to QRT at that good time.  This morning
(my time) I had no copy.
Your excellent operators have been very good about halting the JA runs and
listening for NA on the HF bands.  Please consider it on160.  I will continue
to look for you near my SR and will call up 1 - 2.

73, Wes  N7WS

    On Saturday, November 11, 2023 at 08:33:49 AM MST, Emir Memic