Re: Topband: KH8 Demand on TB

To: Thomas Hoyer <thoyer1@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: KH8 Demand on TB
From: uy0zg via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2023 14:07:47 +0200
Thomas

I expressed my opinion on the topic in a very cultured manner, based on facts and experience. But I was forced to respond to the insult of an inadequate person. So sorry.

This isn't the worst thing. Here, sometimes rockets and drones fly above our heads. And we live and work on the air.....

---
Nick, UY0ZG
http://www.topband.in.ua