Topband: Great signal from 5B4AMX this evening on 160 meters CW.

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Great signal from 5B4AMX this evening on 160 meters CW.
From: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2023 21:27:45 -0400
5B4AMX very strong this evening (Oct 17, 2023 at 0040 UTC) on 160 meters
CW, and here is a link to a video I just uploaded to YouTube which was
recorded while he was working K1TZQ and also calling CQ.
https://youtu.be/8iC2GnusXaA?si=C65b1cjtdB2E9Qk7
I worked 5B4AMX while running 100 watts a few minutes before this recording
was made.  Great to see 160 meters CW coming to life and looks like a lot
of US stations made it into his log.

73,
Don wd8dsb