Topband: E51D tonight

To: TopBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: E51D tonight
From: Wes Stewart via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2023 05:45:26 +0000 (UTC)
George,
I think I was the first through on FT8  I had previously decommissioned the 160
Inverted L for the season after working you on CW, but decided to fill out my
Bingo card with an FT8 QSO.  (Not my favorite mode, but we have a friendly "who
works the most slots" club competition so it's necessary).  So I braved the
cholla cactus patch this afternoon to get the loading wire back in service.
I could still use you on 40 and 60 FT8, but that's probably not in the cards.
It's been fun.  Thanks,
Wes  N7WS