Re: Topband: E51D Approximate Low Band Schedule Sep08-9

To: Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: E51D Approximate Low Band Schedule Sep08-9
From: kq2m@kq2m.com
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2023 08:02:00 -0500

On 2023-09-04 14:40, GEORGE WALLNER wrote:
Mike
Thanks for the recording.

The ground under the TX antenna is salt-water. No radials.
73,
George

Hi George,

Thank you for the 80 cw qso at 0921z this morning - you were a solid 589 in CT!

Unfortunately I missed you on Tuesday on 160 CW when cndx were apparently excellent.

Will you be on 160 cw tomorrow ~ 10z? (just before first light in W1) Will you also be on 40 CW? I still need North Cook on CW on both bands and would appreciate the opportunity to work you.

Tnx & 73

Bob, KQ2M