Topband: V31XX SUPERSTAION FOR SALE (PRICE REDUCTION)

To: TopBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: V31XX SUPERSTAION FOR SALE (PRICE REDUCTION)
From: cqtestk4xs--- via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2023 16:19:12 +0000 (UTC)
My health continues to deteriorate and I have reduced the price of the station
to only $359,900 USD.  The XYL and I are almost to the point of just dropping
the tower if we don't sell to a ham and just selling the home as a regular
residence, which would be a shame.  Lots of details on V31XX.com.  Be sure to
hit the blog tab on the site for more pics and complete details of the home
station.
73
Bill K4XS/V31XX